Knox Harvest Bazaar "Tweaked"
September 19, 2016
As Fall supersedes the heat and humidity of Summer, planning for the annual Knox Harvest Bazaar heats up. This year the planners have made a number of changes that will be unveiled Saturday, October 29 from 10 am to 2 pm.
But I'll let you have a sneak peek at one new feature: a Silent Auction of items donated by our generous local businesses: ·
- The Lieutenant’s Pump-$40 gift card - http://www.lieutenantspump.ca/
- Scrim’s Florist -$50 gift card - http://www.scrimsflorist.com/
- The Lord Elgin Hotel- golf umbrella, shirt, and balls -$80 value - http://lordelginhotel.ca/
- Elgin Street Diner-$50 gift card - http://www.elginstreetdiner.com/
- Dunn’s Deli-$50 gift card - http://www.dunnsfamous.com/
- Boogie & Birdie- garden gift basket $30 value - https://boogieandbirdie.boutiquewindow.com/
- Whalesbone Oyster House-$75 gift card - http://thewhalesbone.com/elgin-street/
- Sir John A. Pub-Brunch for two - http://www.sirjohna.ca/
Check our Facebook page for more news as October 29 approaches!