Knox is part of the Presbyterian Church in Canada, a Christian denomination of approximately 1000 congregations across Canada. While we are convinced of the need for vibrant and healthy relationships with other congregations in our city, we also value the wisdom and resources available through our denomination. Some of these include:
- The Presbyterian Church in Canada:The denomination we are part of which has a Head Office in Toronto. Click on this link for generous information and resources supplied by staff in our national office.
- Presbyterian World Service & Development: Our denominational ministry which focuses on emergency and disaster response, long-term community development. Through this ministry we access international partners working in health, education, agriculture, income-generation, and refugee sponsorship.
- Presbyterians Sharing: Our national church fund which supports the overall mission and ministry of the Presbyterian Church in Canada. Funded by congregational support, all gifts are pooled and distributed to a wide variety of ministries in Canada and overseas, focusing on church development, evangelism and theological education in Canada and around the world.
- PCConnect: Our denomination's monthly e-newsletter with all the news and information you need about the mission and ministry of what the Presbyterian Church in Canada is doing.
- The Presbytery of Ottawa: Our regional grouping of 20 congregations with the capital region and the surrounding area of Ottawa. Through the Presbytery of Ottawa, congregations offer each other mutual care and accountability and also partner together to support various local ministries including Gracefield Camp, a retreat centre and Christian camp in Quebec, and a Campus Ministry at the University of Ottawa.